CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Doo' Music for Wayward Revolutionaries

Ghostland Observatory

This uncompromisingly in your face electric indie band is composed of front man Aaron Behrens and producer/drummer Thomas Turner. Based out of Austin TX, this two man wrecking crew is rocking live audiences all over the US. Haven't heard of them? Check out the two videos posted here, then check out their website at www.ghostlandobservatory.net

I have two videos here because Ghostland has no music videos, only live performances. So I included the studio version of their single "Sad Sad City" and a fan video from their performance at bonnaroo '08, which is so sick it hurts.




Make sure to watch all of this next video, It starts out fairly tame, and takes you to a whole different dimension.





...Why? Because if there's going to be a revolution, people have to get fired up. And to get fired up, you're going to need some good music.

2 comments:

lola88 said...

This one is better!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVUMw9Ufkjk

Unknown said...

I hate that I missed that one, It was right down the street and I couldn't make it. I heard amazing things about it, and I love the flasher and Aaron's comment "oh you crazy sons of bitches!"